Wednesday, July 23, 2008

"Peented" Toes




Before you guys start wagging your fingers, hear me out. I was painting my toenails the other day and Stella was watching patiently. She said "Peent" and pointed to her toes. I said "Please?" She said "Peeeeze" and I obliged. You try saying no to her. It's not like I let her drive or anything.



Top 5 Funny Things(this week):

1. Saying her ABC's in no particular order

2. Saying "Oh Yeah!" like the Kool Aid guy

3. Making demands, pausing, and saying please "Open it!......peeeeze?" That's usually how I ask for things as well-ask Josh. I hope she outgrows this one. It doesn't work very well when you get older.

4. Clapping and saying "Yeah!" when we sing something for her

5. Brushing Maybel's hair (with her toothbrush, my hairbrush, the lint brush)

1 comment:

smbwallace said...

Extremely cute and no harm done! ;)