Friday, July 25, 2008

Countdown to Nebraska Trip

We are flying to Kansas City Sunday morning to meet Josh's family. From there, we will drive to Omaha (or Bancroft) to stay until Tuesday. Then, we will drive in a caravan to Mount Rushmore. We have never been to Nebraska or South Dakota, so we are really excited! Well, I am really excited-Stella has no idea what we are going to do. We will be meeting a lot of Josh's family and going to a family reunion. I have not seen some of them since the wedding and none of them have met Stella, so it should be a lot of fun. So I am asking you guys to pray for safe (and quiet) flights, pleasant road trips, and good weather. It's my first flight alone with Stella, so I am a tad nervous. The last time we flew, if she was acting up I just acted like I didn't know her and Josh took over. That might be a little difficult this time if I am the only person sitting next to her. No posts for awhile(we'll be back the 3rd), but I'll have a lot of photos to post of our mini vacation.

No comments: