Friday, July 18, 2008

The Atlanta Children's Museum

Fishing-Grandma Polly and Paw Paw Johnny would be so proud
The Great Banana Slide
Loading her shopping cart
Washing dishes

Moon Sand table
The Circus Show!
Watching the circus show
Doing a little dancing at the Circus Show
Clapping with the music-"This guy's really good!"


Train table
Crazy Ball Contraption
Painting

This was fun!


The Children's Museum was so much fun. We became members today and I can't wait to go back. It has so many things to do and Stella thoroughly enjoyed doing them all. The first time she was afraid of the circus performance, but this time she really got into it. I will be glad when the summer is over and the big kids are back in school, though. Some of the kids there today were a little too old to be there. I had a hard time not being a referee when the big kids were running over my toddler like a speed bump. She didn't mind as much as I did, I guess.

No comments: