Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Housing Situation and Bubbles

Bubbles!
Give me the bubble wand, please

OK-here we are. We have been looking for homes like crazy! We drive around and write down addresses. Our realtor e-mails us with lists. We go out and look. We make offers. They laugh at us-well, I don't know if they are laughing but they are not accepting anything. It's just so expensive! I keep telling Josh that and he said it is no more expensive than Houston would be. I guess I am a suburb girl and can't get used to big city prices. That really made me sound like a hick, didn't it? Anyway, we may be going out to look again today. Josh is on his way to Alabama for work.

On to happier things-attention moms of small children-Have you guys seen the bubbles from Gymboree? They are AWESOME and they have something in them that makes the bubbles last forever. I don't want to know what it is, but we can blow bubbles and hours later, we will find one or two (that we haven't popped) still around. And they come with a great bubble blower that a toddler can use. We love them!

No comments: