Monday, July 14, 2008

Making Cookies



Stella and I made cookies Friday. It was so much fun! First, she just stood on the step stool and watched every move I made without touching anything. I started giving her things to pour in and she would do it and hand the measuring cup to me. After mixing, she helped me put the cookies on to the pan. It took twice as long as it normally would, but I didn't mind. What else do we have to do?!?! I kept trying to give her a taste of the dough and she would turn her head and say "No!" Then, after the cookies were in the oven, she decided to have a taste while my back was turned. She kept looking back in the bowl for more, but there was barely any left. She was scraping the bowl!
Playing with Daddy-she gets so excited when he comes home from work. They play while I finish making dinner. She loves her daddy so much.
Kiss, kiss

No comments: