Friday, December 5, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!

Stella's going to have a sister! The assistant director of my school said we will have to think long and hard to come up with a name that has as much pizzazz as Stella. No ordinary name for this kid. I have to admit that I wanted to have a son for Josh, but I am thrilled that Stella will have a sister. I don't have a sister and always wanted one.
My mind is already flooded with thoughts of sibling rivalry...."Why does she always get new clothes?!!??" "Why can't I have curly/straight/long/short hair like hers?" "She can't wear my clothes because they don't fit her!" "I liked (insert boy's name here) first!"
On the flip side, there will be slumber parties, staying up late talking about how unfair their parents are, doing each other's make up and hair, dating, weddings, etc. They will surely confide in me about everything and always seek my advice, right?

2 comments:

J. Minichiello said...

Congrats Amy! Sisters are awesome!

Kristinka said...

oh yeah, sister . . . . you are SOOOO in trouble!! :)