Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Activities

We love cheerios!Stella is "helping" mommy decorate the tree. Josh made me feel quilty about not putting one up, brought the boxes from the basement, and promptly abandoned me to go play his new Tiger Woods wii game. Stella decided I needed help, so she offered her services.

Putting the star on the tree
Stella's new table and chairs
She was starting to dislike the high chair, so Grandma Polly and Paw Paw Johnny bought her a table and chairs to eat her meals in the kitchen. The only trick is to keep her sitting throughout the meal. Haven't figured that one out yet...
Stella's school Christmas party-she was pointing out everyone to me and telling me their names and about their shirts (she's a fashion maven)
Stella's friend, Asia
Saying the prayer before eating-the blonde in the back right corner is her best friend, Tatum. Tatum's birthday is in October and her little sister will be born in April-just like Stella's!
Stella is such a bundle of energy. We are enjoying watching her grow and hearing all of the funny things that come out of her mouth. I wish I could write everything down as she is saying it, but there isn't anough time in the day. I need a court reporter to follow her around and record all of her funny little actions. I can't wait to see what her little sister will be like. She'll have to have a lot of personality to keep up with Stella!








No comments: