Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Oh My

Swimming in the tub
Stuck in the rocking chair-As soon as I helped her out, she reached for Josh. She was a little ticked off that I took a picture first.
Cooking with mom
Rocking with Grandma Hollier's blankie
Trying out the potty...
and the t.p.
Sorting pasta


We have had a lot going on around here! Stella and I started school last week. Stella is having a very hard time adjusting. Pray for her to get used to it and for her teachers to have the patience of saints. I think it makes it worse that I am there because I can hear her wailing from across the hall. I hope this ends soon!
We are under contract on a house, inspection is tomorrow and closing will be October 6th if all goes well.
Chris and Denise came to visit last week. It was so great to see friends from home. They are so much fun and even though we tried our best, we could not convince them to move here. Probably because we had to be home by 8:30 each night. We got to do some touristy things with them. Stella and I met them downtown and ate lunch at The Varsity (cheesy chili dogs) before going to the Coca Cola Museum. I don't know if it was the chili dog or the 9 gallons of Coke products that we drank, but I think we all had upset tummies after that. (excluding Chris and Stella-they didn't partake in the Coke product free for all) I wish I would have taken some pictures. Stella had a crush on Chris. I think it's the hair.
Anyway, that's all for now. I'll update again soon.

No comments: