Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I have a job!

I start next week. I will be teaching pre-k part time at a local Baptist Day School. Stella will be in a preschool classroom right across the hall from me. She didn't make the 2 year old class cut off date, so it will be a class of 16 month olds to 2 year olds. I suppose that's how it is going to be when she starts kindergarten, too. Fall babies are always the oldest ones in the class. Anyway, it couldn't be a more perfect set up. I am really excited to get out of the house and meet people and it will be good for Stella as well. School starts next week for me, so Stella will come to work with me and play in my classroom. She doesn't start until the 3rd of September. Our little girl is starting school! I can't believe she will be 2 in three months. My how time flies.

No comments: