Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Stella and Sophia Funnies

Sophia and her "fah-ka-yuh" (sparkler) 

Sophia calls swimming lessons "swimming blessings." (pronounced "swimming bwessings")

She also is quite bossy when making conversation.
S-I love you, Mom.  Say I love you, Sophia.  Mom.  Say I love you.

Me-Sophia you are such a big girl!
S-And a good helper?  Say I am a good helper, Mom.  Say it, Mom.

She's into knock knock jokes-
Her favorite used to be
"Knock Knock."
"Who's there?"
"Orange"
"Orange Who?"
"Orange you glad I didn't say cookie dough?"
Uncontrollable laughter....from her....
Then I told her that wasn't funny.

Now, it is:
"Knock Knock"
"Whos's there?"
"Orange"
"Orange who?"
"Orange you glad I didn't say banana?"
Now repeat that joke 100 times a day and you have Sophia's comedy career in a nutshell.

When she asks you to open something she says "Can you oprah it?"  She must know that Oprah can do anything.  She might be starting something.

Chocolate donuts are "choc-yut bagels."


She's gonna kill me for this one day, but she came into my bedroom before she got dressed after bath and pushed her tiny little "chest" together and said "Look, Mom!  I'm getting BOOBIES!"  

Since I never get a moment alone, I have learned to just answer questions about everything bathroom related, naked body related, bodily function related, etc.  You get the picture.  So, I was showering the other day and Stella was watching intently.  "Mom?"  "Yes, Stella" (bracing myself for an embarrassing question)  "What is that heart thing?"  "It's a tattoo, Stella." "You shouldn't have got that."  "I know, Stella. I've told you that it was a mistake.  Remember that when you're in college, o.k.?"  "Well....you shoulda got a unicorn."  Uh oh.  

Everything according to geographical occurs in Africa, North Carolina, Texas, or Alabama.  
ie: "That rain storm is probably heading to Africa.  Or North Carolina."  

"I met a new friend at science camp.  He's probably from Alabama."

"Hey Mom-is that lady on the news from North Carolina?"












1 comment:

Denise said...

Such cute photos and subjects!