Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Beach!

 Henderson Park Beach-Destin, Florida
 Stella was a fan
 As was Sophia

 Sand angel
 My angel
 Sophia's first time to the beach since she was 5 mos. old!





 The Baytowne Wharf-this was all a part of our resort.  It was wonderful!  

 Sophia was about to bungee and she was very excited!
 Stella?  Not so much....

 That is my 3 year old flying through the air....she kept telling the girl to make her go higher!  She was squealing and giggling saying "This is FUN!"  

 This is more Stella's (and my) speed


Beach beauty

Pondering life's mysteries...

You are my sunshine



We did this nightly.  The operator knew us.  



Cheetoh face

This is how she spent most of the trip-people were getting sea sick because the boat was rocking.  Someone asked me if she was sick and I said "No, she's just tired."  Then I thought..."Oh no. What if she is sick?  She's never been on a big boat..."  Not a good feeling.

 Amazing! We saw so many!  


Yep-just tired.



Sophia kept getting closer and closer until she was actually being splattered by fish guts as the guy was cleaning them.  I had to shield my face to drag her away.  

Ice cream!  Sophia wanted a lollipop.  Weirdo.



Driving remote control boats with Daddy

This wasn't beach-this was the Food Truck Festival at Piedmont Park in Atlanta.  Just a pretty park picture added in....

Rolling down the hill



And here's Quinn, because he's adorable and we love him!

No comments: