Friday, July 1, 2011

Spring Break

Yeah, Sophia is 2!
And here she was BLUE!

Aunt Carrie made her Blue's Clue's cake-thanks, Aunt "Ra-ree"(oh yeah-Uncle Richard, Mimi, and Papa were also here to help celebrate!)
Aunt Carrie bought dresses from their California trip
She likes to read in her quipao-she is actually reading Mandarin

I had to include this picture from the Georgia Aquarium. This is the picture I was taking when I lost Sophia. I stopped to take the picture (this is my favorite exhibit) and when I looked down, she was gone. This is a very dark room and every day of the year at all times of day, there are 150,000 people inside the Georgia Aquarium. I'm serious. I panicked, broke out into a sweat, and became that parent-running through the crowds yelling Sophia's name. Thankfully, I found her around the corner. Otherwise, I would have to say I lost my kid while taking this stupid picture of these stupid jellyfish. And it wasn't even a good picture.

Stella Tenenbaum
Stellas at the zoo!
This is the life!
Caroline's birthday is also in April
Sophia was eating the bread that was meant to feed the ducks
Another amazing Michelle creation-the Tangled cake
Pony rides?!?!?
Sophia isn't the only one being potty trained around here

No comments: