Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dress up


Wearing her t-shirt from Aunt Carrie ("My Aunt Rocks") They loved this at school! Don't look at her bangs. It was a haircut (by me) that went wrong. Josh said she looks like Jeff Daniels on Dumb and Dumber when it is down. Thankfully, her hair is growing very fast and we will probably abandon bangs all together. She is too squirmy and I am too cheap to take her to a professional at this time.

This an outfit she chose to play in on Saturday. Cinderella skirt, Doodlebops dress (one of my students brought a bag of dress up clothes for her-I barely know what a "Doodlebop" is-we're a Sesame Street family), and Gap boots. She may not make a Best Dressed list, but I thought she pulled it off beautifully. I've never been good at layering, so I was really impressed.

About to do some damage with sidewalk chalk
And a blast from the past-this was January 08. Where has the time gone? Still the fashion maven here, as you can see.








No comments: