Sunday, November 23, 2008

Mimi and Papa's Visit

I feel terrible that I didn't take any pictures, but it ended up being a very busy visit! We finally finished cleaning out the apartment, Mike helped with manual labor around the house, and Sandy helped with cooking and cleaning. It was wonderful to have them here. We had a great mini-Thanksgiving meal with them last night and invited the Fishers over. It was delicious and we had a really good time. Maybe Papa will send some of the pictures he took and I can post them. Have a safe trip home, Mimi and Papa!
Wish us luck and say a prayer for us. We are leaving on Wednesday to go home to visit my folks for Thanksgiving. Braving the Atlanta airport on a holiday is going to be trying without Josh's help, so pray that there are no tears. (from me or Stella!)

No comments: