Friday, June 27, 2008

I Miss Texas

Our dining room....isn't lovely? I can't wait to find a house.

At least we can take short walk and sit in the swing. It's lovely in the afternoon.
Found the little monkey sitting on the table (yes, the dining room table) eating a banana. And you wonder why she's bruised and banged up?!?! The problem with this is I am saying "No, no Stella-we don't climb on the table...hold still, Mommy's trying to get a picture." Before you guys point fingers-all of you have done it, too! I've seen some of your pictures.
Chloe and Charity-friends from home. Every time we leave the house, Stella yells "Cho-eeee! Pay-ton!" I have to tell her we are not going to see them. I'll be kind of sad when she stops saying it, though-because it makes me think of them every day.

Payton (and Kristi was behind her)


So, we have been looking at houses. I am thinking of going back to work part time in the fall. Stella needs to be around other children and I need to be around other adults. I am trying to meet people, but it takes time. Once we get settled into a neighborhood, I think it will be better for us. We are so displaced right now. Pray that we find a house soon and we can actually begin our life here! This is so much harder than we thought it would be. It is really pretty here. There are so many hills and trees. I am sure it will be breathtaking in the fall. Josh took a trip to Tennessee this week and said the drive was great. We'll have to take a trip there soon. There are so many things to do here as far as travel goes. I am trying to convince myself that I don't want to move back to Texas. Can you tell? ;-)
Love and miss everyone!




1 comment:

Garratts said...

Looks like a tight squeeze.

Hope you all are adjusting well.

Stella is precious.