Monday, May 19, 2008

Moving Day is Approaching

Josh's boxers-a favorite dress up item
Shhhh...she loves telling me to "shhh"
Playing in the mini pool-yes, it's a rubbermaid container and it does the trick for now

I never knew selling a house could be so complicated. The inspector came last Wednesday and we got the report on Saturday with the buyer list of demands. They weren't bad at all, so we were able to agree and send our answer back yesterday. Now it's done, right? No. Now they have to get an appraisal done. And probably a whole list of other things done so I guess it will be right up until the date of closing that we will be wondering if this is real! They want to close on the 6th now, so it looks like the movers will come and pack on Wednesday, move everything out on Thursday, and close on Friday. Josh said we might even leave on Friday. I am dreading the car ride. I hate being trapped in a car. Josh hates taking road trips with me because I am constantly asking "How much further?" Mimi Sandy will be in the car with me, so I will probably refrain from that on this trip. She and Popeye Mike are coming along to help with Stella on the drive and as we get settled in. 18 days to go!

No comments: