Friday, December 3, 2010

FOUR!!

My baby is 4
FOUR!
She loves her doll house! (or doll mansion)
The birthday spread...She wanted a ballerina birthday party and when I asked what she wanted to eat, she replied "Burritos!" We had a ballerina fiesta.


Stella, Harper and Stella
Caroline-one of her besties
Disney's Toy Story on Ice!
That poor Lucky dog-he gets it every time we are in the Aaron's box.
Is it bad that I can't remember how she got her black eye?

Stella is such a wonderful, dramatic, funny little girl. I can't imagine our lives without her. She is such a gift.
Some of her latest quotes:
When asked if she was worried about me when I had a cold and couldn't stop coughing, she patted my back and said "No. My teachers told me to worry about myself."

When asked what she was doing when she and Sophia were yelling and tousling about, she said "Mom-we were attempting to play fight." ("attempting"?!? How old is this kid?)

When asked who was on her pajamas (they were a gift-Hannah Montana pajamas), she scratched her head and said "Hmmm....Taylor?" (her cousin, Taylor)

When asked today if she was going to make another Santa Clause at school-"Mom, my Santa Clause making days are over."

When asked what she was doing in the bathroom for so long, she said "My bottom kind of exploded and it got on my pants." (she'll hate me for that one someday, but I had to include it)

No comments: