Sunday, June 21, 2009

Brunette Visit

My parents came to visit and brought my grandma and nephew along for the ride. It was a great visit and we even ventured out to Stone Mountain while they were here! I had never been, so it was quite an adventure-especially with a 2 year old and 2 month old in tow.

Josh and Sophia
Sweet Stella

My friend Angelecia(one of Stella's teachers this year) and her husband welcomed their new baby Jamal while my folks were here-which was great timing, because I got to visit them in the hospital!
Me and Baby J-he was such a doll!
Playing in the pool

Daddy on the slip and slide...and he didn't even spill his beverage
Pretty girl

Stella and Grandma Polly showing me their candy at Stone Mountain. I took Stella into this amazing candy store with lollipops the size of her head, chocolate covered nuts of every kind, caramels covered apples and what does she choose? A 42 cent roll of Smarties. I don't know where this kid came from.
Stella and Paw Paw Johnny
Brandon, Grandma Polly and Paw Paw Johnny
Sophia was not in the mood for a photo
Sophia and Paw Paw on top of Stone Mountain trying to find some shade

"Here's lookin' at you, kid"
Me and my girl on top of Stone Mountain
Paw Paw, Brandon and Granny (my grandma)




















1 comment:

Holly said...

love the pics! Stella is cuter than ever and Sophia is a doll! Looks like you guys had fun. Must be nice you non-working, lawn-guy having hussy! Just kidding, love ya! Although, I was disappointed not to see any pics. of the boats or the meltdown. Heehee.