Friday, April 10, 2009

Shoplifting and popsicles

She was not impressed with her first popsicle
She tasted it with her finger and handed it off to me. I hope she starts to like them soon so I won't keep having to waste them. Oh come on! I can't waste a perfectly good popsicle!

Today, we went to Blockbuster and she kept asking me for candy, movies, magazines, etc. Why do they put everything right by the cash register?!?!?! After asking her to put the tenth thing back, I see her lifting her dress and fumbling with her bloomers. "What are you doing, Stella?" I asked. "I'm puttin' it in my pocket, " she said, trying to stuff the M&M's in her bloomers before I got to her. Where in the world did she learn that?!?!? You should have seen the looks I got. I promise I have not taught her to do that. I haven't shoplifted since I was a small child, stuffing hamburger gum in my pocket at Austin's Pharmacy. Wait....maybe it's genetic.


1 comment:

Garratts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.