Saturday, September 13, 2008

4-21-09







OK, now we are excited. I have to admit it took a while this time around. Maybe it was because we weren't planning on it happening so soon. Maybe it was because I took the test fifteen minutes before I left for my first day of work at my new job (and Josh was out of town and I had to wait ALL DAY LONG so I could tell him in person). It could have been because we are still in the process of buying a house and all that comes with it and the first trimester is always a drain emotionally and physically. I also had food poisoning at the 6 week mark and thought it was morning sickness and literally thought I was going to die. We bought Sea Bands, saltines, ginger snaps, peppermints, Gatorade, etc. Two days later, I felt fine-thank goodness! I think God knows I am not strong enough to go through morning sickness. Kristi and Nikki-I have a newfound respect for you and bless you for not hating those (or at least pretending really well)who do not have morning sickness. I have had a cold for a week now that is hanging on and I am afraid to take anything. And, I haven't really felt anything except really tired and questioned several times if I had read the test(s) correctly.


But then.....

we had our appointment yesterday and got to see the baby. We saw the big alien head and little arms and legs wiggling around and it made it real. The doctor is great and says everything looks fine and seems pretty happy with the way things are going. We are going to have another baby! Stella is going to be a big sister in April.

1 comment:

Garratts said...

So happy for you guys. Miss you!