Sunday, September 2, 2007

Labor Day Weekend






We visited the river camp for Labor Day weekend. Stella got to spend a lot of time with Grandma Polly, Grandpa Johnny, and GiGi (great grandma Beulah). She went swimming in the lake (no pics of that venture) and kept falling asleep in the float. We had a great time!
Oh yeah-good news! I am going to work until December and stay home with Stella starting in January. I am so excited and I hope this semester goes by quickly. I just can't get used to leaving her and the thought of being away from her until May was killing me. Now I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Can't wait for Christmas!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the last photo in this series. With her turning and the trees behind her. I can't believe how big she's getting!

Also, congrats on staying home starting in January. What a great time for the both of you!