Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Keeping busy doing baby things


"Reading the paper" with daddy...


Helping mommy pack for her trip...




Just being her cute self...
Stella is crawling everywhere! She is finding tiny little things to put in her mouth. I didn't know that the door stop caps came off. I also didn't know how many things are irresistable to a nine month old. She is obsessed with buttons-remote controls, dvd player, computer, etc. She is babbling a lot and says "dada" and "dol"(dog). She was heading toward the dvd player yesterday and I said "no" and she turned around and said "doh" and smiled. I guess that is "no." I am sure that won't be cute when she is older, but it is hilarious at this point in the game.















1 comment:

Kristinka said...

perhaps with all the Simpson's mania, she could have been mocking Homer, "D'oh!"